Rozendaalweg

Rozendaalweg
ECHELPOELHOEVE, Rozendaalweg: landelijk / mooi / historisch, foto: H. Vermeir

woensdag 15 augustus 2012

Leonard COHEN "There is a crack in everything"







GENT / Belgium  august 2012 Leonard Cohen in Concert 

www.leonardcoheningent.be  


A man on search for PEACE and UNDERSTANDING



Foto of the  CD , Leonard COHEN, I'm your man, CBS Records , 1988.



In Gent it was a beautifull concert from  20:00 to  23:45 


Leonard Cohen in concert on 14.08.2012. Foto: H.F.E.VERMEIR



The message:   MERCY is PEACE
                          and is een virtue
                       HATE     is  WAR  

One of the songs: 

"Sisters of Mercy"  

Oh, the Sisters of Mercy
They are not departed or gone
They were waiting for me
When  I Thought that I just can't go on
And they brought that I just can't go on
And later they brought me their song
Oh, I hope you run into them 
You who've been travelling so long.(1)

......


Foto: H.F.E. VERMEIR  14.08.2012

The show was a demonstration of good taste of a man aged 74,   with "superb" musiciens.

He sent us home with:

GOD BLESS YOU




There is no Belgian artist who dare say so. A pity!



Referentie:

Leonard COHEN, I'm your man, CBS Records , 1988.(1)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten